Monday, October 26, 2009

Love those weekends

I love mornings at our house-that is when Marshal doesn't wake up ten times that night. All of the kids were up by 6 am today and came and climbed in bed with us-well Abbie didn't. but I brought herr in. I love the pictures of us kids when we were younger and we are just crashing with our dad-so I had to grab the camera and snap this of Mike with the kids.
on Sunday Mike and the boys went to church. Abbie and I stayed home because all the sickness that is out there flying around right now. When they got home we decided to go for a ride up Bountiful. The colors are so pretty. But man was is COLD! It was fun to go to the mountains since I haven't been all year. I love the smell of the mountains and I love that you tend to forget your everyday life while your up in Heavenly Fathers country.

No comments:

Post a Comment