Wednesday, October 7, 2009

heHeheHe CaTCh up TiME!!!

okay so this picture a day thing isn't working out all too well for me! I can handle the picture taking part, but it is the blogging that gets me. Okay so Mike went out of town and I was over to my parents (remember I am a baby) Needless to say I didn't have any internet there. Okay let me take that back-I did but I am one of those people who can't remember crap little alone my passwords and I don't have them written down-I am working on that! To get back to the story... I left my camera at my mom's house then by the time I got it again (thank goodness for old cameras) I was staying there again from Thursday to Sunday-so of course thats my story and I am sticking to it! So here I go on catching up...

This is Mike's deer from Wyoming-yes it is only a two point...but what do you expect when you have a six year old in your footsteps pounding his feet and I really think that Mike was homesick so he shot what he shot-I love you babe:)


This is grandpa great...And that he is GREAT! before Mike and Mason left for hunting Mikes mom called and asked if we could go down to grandpa's house for a minute. So we went together as a family. Come to find out when grandpa woke up that morning he was feeling light headed and dizzy, so he asked Peggy-Mike's mom-if she would call us down. He had some pellet guns that he wanted to give the boys before anything happened to him-he wanted to be the one to give them to them. Thanks grandpa we love you!


While we were staying at my moms house we were canning-Marshal had so much FUN with his cousins while we were having FUN (i guess) canning.

This is my dad entertaining Marshal durring the whole canning process-Thanks daddy!


We canned almost all three days-my sister canned with us for the first time this year. It was so much fun having her there with us.

This is my brother while I left my camera at my moms house...he thinks he is so funny!!! HAHAHA Wade the joke it on you!


This is the other hunt that Mike went on-his dad shot this elk out by Vernal-see why I have been over to my moms house so much-I hate staying alone!





Mason loves donuts-absolutly LOVES them. I went to Winegars for some food storage on their canned sale and seen this HUGE donut-so I had to get it for him-It was the BIGGEST donut I have ever seen (like 12+ inches) and I thought "if it is the biggest one I have seen then it will be the biggest one that my kids have ever seen too"! So I had to get it- Marshal is riding in the car one day and he is being very quite-not like Marshal at all! So I look back there and he is PICkiNG his nose-YUCK!!! So I grabbed my cel phone and said Marshal, he turned just right for me to get this fetching cute picture of him-thank goodness for technology. I love this picture of him even though he is doing something so gross!Whenever Marshal is at my moms house he loves to have her tell him stories-she can tell the best stories about anything-she would be a GREAT little white liar-however she comes up with some far out there stories-the other day I walked in on her telling him about when her dad was younger and he was feeding the cow and a mountain lion came close to him and how her dad stuck his hand down the mountian lions mouth and grabbed its tail and pulled on it and he turned that mountain lion inside out-he is so smart though he asked her what happened to all his insides-so she just keeps going with the story-thanks mom for keepign their imagination going!
Okay so now I know where all the OREOS went-right in Marshal's mouth! Actually I think both boys ate their share but Marshal leaves a trail where he had been all over his face-you cute little fart!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck!? I left a comment here last night too....oh well!! Anyway-that donut is freakin' huge!! I bet he loved it! And the pic of great grampa turned out great....it looks kind of vintage already the way the lighting is-it will be a family treasure!

    ReplyDelete