Monday, October 19, 2009

I love my kids...

Today I am so greatful for my kids. I love being their mom, even though some days I have my trials with some of them. I am so thankful that I am their mom.
Mike's cousin gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday. She was told a while ago durring her pregnancy that he would no survive when he was born. They had the choice to continue on with the pregnancy or abort him right then. And of course she continued with the pregnancy. She was really sick all last week (not feeling well with the pregnancy). So Saturday night she was really sick on the bathroom floor and they decided that they would go to the hospital, by the time they got there she was already at a 9! She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with a lot of black hair. He had a tumor and his kidneys were full of fluid. He weighed 7 lbs (because of the tumor and kidney) He was 20 inches long-he was going to be a BIG boy! Last night as I was talking with Mikes aunt-I just sat and cried. I was feeding Abbie at the time and after I got off the phone I just sat there for about an hour holding her. Then I walked in and kissed and held both my boys. My heart aches for our cousin I can't even imagine what she is going through. And everytime I even think about it I end up crying my eyes out. I just want my 3 kids to know how thankful I am that they came to our home and that I am their mom-I love you kids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment