Saturday, October 24, 2009

catch up time again...


Today was a hard day for me and Mikes side of the family. His cousin had a baby that died at birth and they burried him today. I couldn't believe how small the little casket was. They had an open casket, which was a little hard for me-but we arn't all alike-it was such a good graveside service. I am thankful that I was able to go-Mike had to work today so my sister in law watched my kids for me-thank you-when I went to pick them up I went to my mom's house-she was going to watch Abbie for me while we went and helped with some service that Mike was in charge of at work-I walked in her house and before I could sit Abbies carseat down she said
"Amie, just so you know, I was expossed to the swine flu"
so I grabed Abbie and said okay boys lets go! I wasn't going to stick around there for very long-there are 10 families in their ward that have it! YUCK:( so needless to say I am staying my distance from Syracuse for a few!
My mother-in-law makes some really cute things with her sewing machiene-she makes these cute little finger puppets-they are so fetchin cute I ordered them all for our church bag-I am so excited to give them to the kids to play with:)
We went to the Syracuse Pumpkin walk like we do every year. This year they had over 1000 pumpkins! My boys loved it and they were really fasinated by all the pumpkins that had spiders carved in them.
So quess who is loving her baby food...ABBIE:) She is so funny-she doesn't just eat it and scarf it down like some babies-she absolutly enjoys her food-she puckers her lips and savors the flavor she is so funny!
WOW-Abbie is 4 months! Today we had her doctor appointment-I can't believe how fast they grow up. So I took her to the doctors office and while we were there, there was 4 kids wearing masks because they had the flu-one was tested positive for swine! So Abbie was covered well and stayed that way. When we got into the room I grabbed me can of Lysol spray and sprayed it down. Then I got her undressed and we walked to the scale and the length measurement thing??? I sprayed there as well:) She weighs 14 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches she is in the 97% for her height-you go little squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment