Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this has to be one of my favorite kid books...(sorry about the sideways tilt:))...it starts out with a middle child "monster" asking his mom who her favorite monster is out of all three monsters "children". Through the story Harry (the middle monster) feels like his mom doesn't have time for him because she is always too busy with his baby sister or doing things like homework with his older brother-I know I feel like it is my family to a tee! So Harry gets his feelings hurt-and locks himself into his room with his 3 favorite beasties. There's a bat...and I can't recall what the other two are right at this moment... but when he tells his mom how he feels and ask her who her fav is-her response is..."well Harry who is your favorite beastie?" And of course Harry can't have a favorite because he loves them all the same, but different-is his reponse-and sometimes I feel like I am always showing my attention to Abbie, because of the feeding and the bumb changes and also to Mason because of the homework and there are times that I feel like I can't do it all and have that special time with all of my kids-I do love them all the same but different.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back. :) I'm glad that your family is doing better. Hopefully you wont get the same hacking that Mason and Mike had.

    ReplyDelete